ITS/SIDS and CPR
All ITS/SIDS and CPR classes will be held at:
McGill Learning Center | 375 George W Liles Pkwy, Concord, 28027
(Enter through side doors, left side of building near the dumpster)
Classes will be held on MONDAYS from 6:00-8:00pm.
*If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will be asked to reschedule.
|April 3, 2023||June 5, 2023|
|May 15, 2023||September 11, 2023|
|July 17, 2023|
|October 23, 2023|
4-Part Training series
Coming September 2023
The Training Pyramid Model For Social and Emotional Development in Children
- Registration is free, but each session will be limited to 40 participants.
- *10 total hours of training credit.
- TIER 1: Introduction to Promoting Healthy Social & Emotional Development in Preschool Children & Building Positive Relationships
- TIER 2: The Pyramid Model for Promoting Social Emotional Competence in Infants and Young Children - Creating Supportive Environments
- TIER 3: The Pyramid Model for Promoting Social Emotional Competence in Infants and Young Children - Targeted Strategies (2 part series)
- TIER 4: The Pyramid Model for Promoting Social Emotional Competence in Infants and Young Children - Individualized Intensive Interventions
Participants who complete the training series will be eligible to receive in-person coaching sessions in their classroom with an Inclusion Coach.
*Participants must attend all 5 training sessions to receive credit for the course.
Training Location: To Be Determined
child care health consultants news
- Stop Germs! Wash Your Hands
- 2023 Training Calendar
- Important Contacts
- Dolly Parton's Imagination Library