The Early Head Start program administered by Save the Children will be holding an open application event on Tuesday, September 12 from 5:30pm-7:30pm. The program will be enrolling children ages 0-3 years old for Early Head Start (birthdays starting September 1, 2020 please apply).
Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Concord residents: 310 Kerr St NW, Concord, NC 28025 | Ph: 980-777-1462
- Kannapolis residents: 505 East C St, Kannapolis, NC 28083 | pH: 704-750-0323
- Proof of child's age: Birth certificate, birth record, verification of facts, etc.
- Proof of family income: W2, paystubs, SNAP, unemployment benefits, etc.
- Proof of medical insurance: Child's medical insurance card or medical insurance card number.
- Current immunization records
- Proof of TANF, SNAP benefits, and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Proof of foster care
- Diagnosed disability information (ex: IEP, IFSP)