Request for Proposals | The SUN Project
The Cabarrus County Partnership for Children, Inc. (CCPFC) is seeking qualified individuals to support The SUN Project within Cabarrus, Rowan and Stanly Counties from present to June 30, 2024.
Proposals will be accepted for the following roles:
- Strategic Development and Sustainability Consultant. Staff development consultant, with public health background to recruit, train, and provide staff development opportunities to project staff specific to system level work. Assists regional administrator with identifying staff for each area of the project, creating professional growth opportunities in substance use disorder, health equity, stigma, and addressing system level disparities.
- Grant Management Consultant. Oversees fiscal management, reporting, and accounting for this grant funding and how it fits into the financial operating systems and requirements of the funding agency or grantee. Seeks out additional grant opportunities and funding opportunities for program sustainability and expansion. Works directly with finance director to ensure compliance with all financial policies and strategic development director for future program funding.
- Lead SUN Project Program Specialist. Program specialist for Cabarrus and lead over program specialists for Rowan and Stanly. Responsible for coordinating system-level collaboration specific to their community and coordinating that with the overall regional approach and project. Works directly with the Regional Administrator.
Proposals should include:
- Cover letter highlighting your qualifications for the specific activity above,
- Scope of work and budget outlining your
deliverables for your contracted terms (start date to June 30, 2024), and
- Resume or CV
Applications are due by 5:00 pm on Monday, October 31, 2022.